All weather Husky floormats and Weathertech rear cargo mat - 4Runner and GX460 fitment

 Now for the easiest install yet! Husky molded all weather mats. They are made to fit perfectly and not move around much, they even have the mat clip holes and cover the rear center hump.

These are mandatory for me as my wife is none too pleased when I come back from a day offroad or after a week worth of hauling the kids all over. The amount of dirt and leaves drug onto the carpet adds up. 

These mats are better than even the Lexus versions as the molded shape "catches" the grime and typically keeps the carpets very clean. 

I had just ordered the front and rear Husky mats for about $160 online when I saw a local ad for 5th gen 4Runner Husky mats. Well, these are interchangeable with the GX460 so I jumped on it. 

When I showed up he gave me the rear Weathertech cargo mat for free! 
Sometimes you have a good day....

These scrubbed up factory fresh with dawn soap and a brush. Good to go!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less weight - Remove 3rd row seats and DIY Cargo floor for GX460 or 4Runner.

New (old) shoes = Sequoia 17 wheels and "Pizza Cutter" tires!

Cheap Overland Table - DIY - $35 Jeep shelf - fits GX460 or GX470 with small mods!